A highly versatile range of attractive indoor Push Buttons combining unique design, quality and value. These aesthetically appealing, low/high voltage switches fit any standard UK-type switch socket box, and are quick and easy to install.
Dual Mount - Designed to fit either flush or surface installations (35mm black surface back box and flush mounting plate included).
StopperLatch - Key-to-Reset - Models are for applications where repeat activation must be controlled. Once the switch has been manu ally activated, it can only be reset by inserting a special key.
StopperPush - Momentary - Models are for applications where momentary push and release activation is desired.
StopperLatch - Pneumatic - Models are for applications where momentary push and release is required, with a holding signal timer. Pneumatic adjustable timer opens or closes a circuit and has a timed delay before reset. No electricity to operate.
All models are available in a variety of colours with space for function marking or operating instructions.
- Highly versatile range of attractive Push Buttons combining unique design, quality and value.
- One year guarantee on electromechanical and electronic components.
- Inset design on the push button helps prevent accidental activation.
- Extremely attracive, high value look and feel: space available for function marking and operating instructions.
- Supplied as a Dual Mount (35mm Back Box is included with all models) to allow the user the choice of flush or surface installation.
- Operating temperature -20C (-4F) to 65C (149F).
- Wide range of operating voltages up to 250 volts AC 6 Amps: Rated 3A, (12-24 VDC) & 6A, (125 250 VAC).
- Other models available - KeySwitches and Waterproof Push Button.
- Low profile, heavy-duty terminations - availablein SPC & DPC arrangements.
- It is advised to protect the Push Button with an STI Protective Cover.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.