If you are looking for a way to protect Fire Extinguishers, AED’s and Evacuation Chairs from theft and unwanted use, this sturdy, self-contained alarm is the answer. It has proven highly effective in helping prevent theft, misuse or vandalism of fire e xtinguishers and other important devices. The Theft Stopper leaves the protected devices accessible for emergencies and does not interfere with use in any way.
If the protected device is moved from its normal position, the device emits a piercing alar m. Also, the highly visible stop sign design and the words ?STOP, ALARM WILL SOUND" discourages wrongful use. The device is easy to install and a deactivation cable is supplied for ease in servicing the device. A 9 VDC alkaline battery is included.
- It has proved highly effective in helping prevent theft, misuse or vandalism of fire extinguishers, AED’ and evacuation chairs.
- Does not interfere with use of protected firefighting equipment.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of the polycarbonate housing (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Compact design (136mm diameter x 50mm deep) mounts easily next to the protected device.
- Add warning in second language with provided labels (21 languages).
- Virtually indestructile polycarbonate housing.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilised.
- Self-contained device, tamperproof and sturdy.
- Easy to install.
- Deactivation cable is supplied for ease of servicing the protected device.
- Supplied complete with an operating cable kitllowing the connection to the device
- Option of coming with a built in wireless device, used in conjunction with the 8-Channel Receiver.
- Deactivation cable is provided for service by authorised personnel.
- You can now be alerted to any vandalism orauthorised use of life safety equipment in the event of an emergency. Upon activation, the Theft Stopper (when fitted with an optional transmitter and sounder) will emit a localised alarm as well as triggering the 4-Channel (STI-34104) or 8-Channel Rec eiver (STI-34108), providing a visual and audible indication, remotely.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.