These super tough cages are extremely eective in reducing malunctions and high maintenance costs where vandalism or accidental damage is prevalent. They are constructed o heavy-duty steel wire with corrosion resistant polyester coating. Seven sizes are available, two o which are designed to it motion detectors or corner mount units and the others to it wall mount applications. All are backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
A simple 4 ixing point installation makes them easy to mount, and removal is simple or servicing the protected device. They are highly recommended or areas where abuse to motion detectors is severe.
- These super tough cages are extremely effective in reducing malfunctions and high maintenance costs where vandalism or accidental damage is prevalent.
- Three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- These steel cages are designed to protect a security PIR/motion detector from vandalism and misuse.
- Designed so there is no interference with the operation of the protected unit.
- Constructed from plastic coated, heavy-duty galvanised steel rod.
- A simple 4 fixing point installation can retroit over existing devices.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Simple removal for servicing of devices.
- Where additional security is required, tamper resistant screws and matching bits are available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.