Ortronics tool less snap-in filler panels are used to fill open rack units in racks and cabinets where separation of cold air and hot air is required. They are designed to work effectively with equipment and Ortronics flat, angled or curved patch panel s.
- The tool less snap-in filler panels unique design allows them to snap into 19" EIA/ECA-310-E compliant tapped or 3/8" square hole mounting rails without modification: Eliminates the need to stock two different types of panels.
- The patent pending design do
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Singapore. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Singapore. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Singapore or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.