IDC SOLUTIONS PTY LTD | BKPNL01
EziBlank 19" 6RU panel is the data centre top choice for covering vacant RUs to maximise air flow efficiency. It fit all 19" rack cabinets with square mounting holes, tool-less installation.
EZIBLANK 6-RU Blanking Panel is a well received innovative Australian data centre product that is made of the highest quality of flame retardant ABS plastic and standards for industrial control panel. Moulded with precisely engineered clips, EZIBLANK B lanking Panel can be installed easily onto square mounting holes of any EIA-310-D compliant 19" server rack to prevent recirculation of hot exhaust air within server racks. The snappable feature of the EZIBLANK 6-RU Blanking Panels makes it the perfect server rack accessory for data centre operators where separated panels can be installed and reused onto different RU heights of unused space.
- Snap-on, Tool-Free Mounting designed for ease-of-use and rapid deployment.
- UL Certified industrial control panel standards and flame retardant ABS plastic that meets the most demanding requirement.
- Patent Snappable Design offers greater flexibility when applying on different sizes of RU height.
- Scratch Resistance Textured Surface that offers both aesthetic appearance and industrial durability.
- Recyclable Lightweight Plastic that is both durable and environmentally friendly.
Cover vacant RUs to maximise air flow efficiency.
Fits all 19" rack cabinets with square mounting holes, tool-less installation.
Can be split into any combination of RUs to cover any height up to 6RU.
Reusable and recyclable.
Comes in black, whitand grey.
UL certified industrial grade panel with superior mechanical and safety performance.
Flame retardant plastic compliant to UL 94 standard.
Flexible, low profile ( < 2.0mm ) panel that mounts flushed to the rack front face, no protruded surace.
Can be personalised with custom logo.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Singapore. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Singapore. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Singapore or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.