The Transition Networks MIL-SM24T4DPA is a gigabit ethernet layer 2 standalone switch featuring 24 10/100/1000 ports and 4 combo dual-speed 100/1000 ethernet RJ45/SFP ports. It is ideal for high performance server aggregations, such as enterprise data centers, high-end or network attached file servers, high speed workgroups backbone upgrades, or the desktop PC for power users
- Switch Management- CLI via console port or Telnet, WEB management, SNMP v1, v2c,v3
- Firmware and Configuration: Dual firmware images; Firmware upgrade via TFTP server; Multiple configuration files; Configuration file upload/download via TFTP server
- Supports RMON (groups 1, 2, 3 and 9)
- Supports BOOTP, DHCP for IP address assignment
- Supports DHCP snooping
- Supports DHCP option 82 relay
- Supports SNTP
- Event/Error Log/Syslog
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- Includes 19 Inch rack mount ears
Item: Layer 2 GE Stand-Alone Managed Switch
Connectors: (24) RJ45 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports; (4) Combo (RJ45/SFP) Ports; (1) Console Port
MAC Address Table: 8K
Power Consumption: 54 Watt Maximum
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 45 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)perating Temperature; 5 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: 24-Port 10/100/1000BASE-T Switch Plus (4) 100/1000BASE-X SFP/RJ45 Combo Ports
Dimension: 17.000 Inch Width x 6.700 Inch Depth x 1.700 Inch Height
IIEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) IEE 802.1Q VLANs, Port-based VLANs, GVRP, IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol, FCC Class A, CE Mark, CSA, CB
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Singapore. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Singapore or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Singapore or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.