TRANSITION NETWORKS | S3280-JP
S3280 Series Remotely Managed Network Interface Device With DC Power, Port One: (4) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45, Port Two: (4) 100/1000 Mbps SFP Port & Includes 1588v2, JP
Transition Networks managed S3280 NID provides advanced packet performance metering and service creation directly at customer premises and cell sites. The S3280 is designed for business Ethernet and mobile backhaul deployments. The S3280 is a multi-service NID that provides SLA-assurance and advanced fault management that is certified to MEF standards. It delivers IEEE 802.1ag Service OAM, ITU Y.1731 Performance Monitoring and IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM. The S3280 supports advance features such as IPv6 and IPv4, VLANs, QoS, bandwidth allocation, ring protection, jumbo frames and numerous security features. The S3280 can be managed via Web, CLI and SNMP (v1, v2c and v3). The product also supports SSL/SSH, RADIUS and Management VLAN. The S3280 offers multiple power inputs for redundancy and DC inputs for extended operating temperature in extreme environments. The SFP ports are triple speed and support 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps or SGMII SFPs. CWDM and Bi-Di SFPs are also supported, allowing for flexible network architectures
Mobile Backhaul, Business Ethernet Delivery, Ethernet First Mile (EFM), Fiber To The Premise (FTTP), EPL & EVPL Services, Enterprise Markets, SLA Enforcement With Advanced Diagnostic Tools, Migration To Packet Switched Networks, QoS For Differentiated Services
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T ports, 4 x 100/1000 Mbps SFP ports, any port can be network or client
- SNMP v1, v2c, and v3; IPv6 and IPv4 support; VLAN (802.1Q); Q-in-Q (C-Tag/S-Tag)
- RMON and Syslog; OAM support: IEEE 802.3ah link OAM; IEEE 802.1ag Serce OAM and ITU Y.1731 performance monitoring; Protection: ITU G.8032/G.8031; STP, RSTP, MSTP
- IEEE 1588v2, Redundant DC power (18-57 V DC) via power block or AC power via barrel connector
- Jumbo frame support (9.6K), fan-less design
- E-LINE (EPL anPL), E-LAN (EP-LAN and EVP-LAN), E-ACCESS (ACCESS EPL and EVPL)
- UNI or NNI configuration; TOS/diffServ; Quality of Service (802.1p): 8 queues; Strict priority and WRR, shaping, policing, P-bit and DSCP
- Management via CLI, Telnet, SSH, SSL, SNMPv1, c and v3; Port configuration, status, statistics and monitoring
- RADIUS, TACACS+ and ACL, remote backup/restore of configuration
- Remote firmware upgrades
- Alarms via Syslog And SNMP- Remote loopbacks
- L2CP, LLDP, diagnostic monitoring interface-472
- Dying/last gasp, port mirroring, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
Item: Remotely Managed Network Interface Device With DC Power
MAC Address Table: 8K
Maximum Frame Size: 9600 Bytes
Data Rate: Copper Ports (RJ45): 10/100/1000 Mbps; SFP Ports (Empty): 100/1000 Mbps or SGMII
Status LEDs: Power, Port Activity And Port plex
Input Power: AC: 12 Volt DC Via Barrel Connector Using 100 - 240 Volt AC; Redundant DC: 18 - 57 Volt DC Via Terminal Block
Environmental Conditions: -20 to 65 deg C Long Term Operating Temperature; -40 to 75 deg C Short Term Operating Temperature; -40 to 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing
Support: TNCARE Packages Available For Technical Support, Hardware Support, Training and Consulting Services
Port One: (4) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
Port Two: (4) 100/1000 Mbps SF Ports. Includes 1588v2
Dimension: 9.775 Inch Width x 6.500 Inch Depth x 1.750 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3 for 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u for 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3z for 1000Base-X, IEEE 802.3ab for 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3x for Flow control, IEEE 802.3ad for LACP, (Link Aggregation Control Protocol), IEEE 802.1D for STP (Spanning Tree Protocol), IEEE 8 02.1p for COS (Class of Service), IEEE 802.1Q for VLAN Tagging, IEEE 802.1w for RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol), IEEE 802.1s for MSTP (Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol), IEEE 802.1x for Authentication, IEEE 802.1AB for LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Pro tocol), IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, IEEE 802.1ag SOAM FM, IEEE 1588-2008 (v2) Precision Time Protocol (PTP), ITU G.8261 Synchronous Ethernet, ITU Y.1731 PM, UL Listed, CE, EN55022 Class A, MEF 2.0 Certified Services
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Singapore. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Singapore or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Singapore or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.