- Non-metallic material with snap-in feature - Installs easily by hand - no screws/tools required; improves productivity
- Latch design - Allows for installation in #10 (M5) or #12 (M6) round tapped holes or in square holes with or without cage nuts allowing installation in multiple applications; eliminates the need to remove cage nuts for select applications providing installer flexibility; lowers total cost of ownership
- Sealing vanes - seal between rack units to prevent bypass air to improve energy efficiency
- Two sizes - 1 RU or 2 RU sizes can blank out multiple rack unit configurations enabling installer to select appropriate sizes for specific applications
- Stacking design - Allows product to stack easily when stored minimizing space while products are not being used; improves storage efficiency
- Pass-through area - Creates ability to pass cable from front to back of cabinets, while still maintaining sealing capabilities by utilizing sliding doors and integrated foam pieces; allows up to 16 C13/C14 or 6 C19/C20 cables to pass
- Minimize bypass airflow in standard EIA 19 Inch racks and cabinets while providing an aesthetic appearance
- Require no tools or hardware to install
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Singapore. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Singapore. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Singapore or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.