Get Ready to Certify that Networks Comply with the Standards Requirements for PoE and Upgrade Your Old non-Compliant Cable Tester to a DSX CableAnalyzer™.
With the 1000 MHz DSX2-5000 and 2000 MHz DSX2-8000 CableAnalyzers you are able to certify the (field terminated) modular plug terminated link (MPTL) that typically connects the PoE device to the network. On top of that you can execute “+PoE” tests that trigger a complete set of resistance measurements that ensure proper PoE operation is possible on the link.
And, NOW is particular good time to upgrade your old tester to a DSX. For a limited time, Fluke Networks is offering€ 2000/£ 1800 trade-in discount on published List Price for your old tester!
How to do that?
- Place a purchase order for a “/T” version of one of the following model numbers: DSX2-5000/T or DSX2-8000/T with Anixter. By ordering a “/T” you order the instrument at the promotional price (list price less trade-in discount) offering you instant gratification.
- Go to www.dsxdeal.com immediately after receiving your new DSX to print the shipping document and label for your old tester. IMPORTANT: The shipping document contains a unique ID with which Fluke can track your shipment once it arrives in Fluke warehouse. Customers outside the European Union should ship their tester with the DSXDeal shipping document to Anixter.
- Old testers can be returned by customers ONLY WITH THE FORM GENERATED BY DSXDEAL.COM.
- These shipping documents should then be forwarded via email to EMEA Marketing Admin (Brechje van Otterdijk – Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org) as evidence that old testers have been returned.
- If the old tester is not returned within 30 days after the shipment date of the new DSX, you will be invoiced the amount of the trade-in.
- You can trade-in any copper twisted pair certification tester, any make, any model.
- This promotion is valid from September 1st 2020 to December 15th 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- Discounts are incorporated in the prices of the DSX2-5000/T and DSX2-8000/T model numbers and cannot be claimed when purchasing any other Fluke Networks product.
- Trade-in instruments that are being returned must have a similar functionality as those being purchased and can be of any make, any model. Fluke only accept trade-in units that turn on, although the returned instrument may be defective. In case of disputes, Fluke Networks will determine if a returned tester will be considered functionally similar to the purchased DSX.
- If old instruments are not returned within 30 days after the day that the distributor shipped a new DSX/T to a customer, invoicing will occur of the already granted trade-in discount.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the old testers to Fluke Networks or, outside the European Union, to Anixter.
- This offer is valid in the European Union, Norway, Switzerland and the UK on purchases made between September 1st, 2020 and December 15th, 2020.
- This trade-in promotion may not be used or combined with any other promotion or special discount offer.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, this offer is subject to change without notice.