PROLINE Industrial Packages are full-featured, ready-to-use enclosure solutions that make it unnecessary to order each component separately. For convenience, a single part number includes a frame, solid front door, solid rear cover, a solid top, a glan d plate, lifting eyes and a full subpanel, so that only the side covers need to be ordered separately.
- Frames are a roll-formed, robotically welded design made of 12 gauge steel with solid steel, fully welded corners
- External sides, covers and doors are 16 or 14 gauge steel
- Standard door bars increase strength and rigidity and allow for an extra mounting surface
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket provides a water-tight, dust-tight seal against moisture and contaminants
- Gasket and latching system together ensure a solid seal with low closure force
- Solid front doors equipped with a PROLINE latching system nd flush bezel handle
- Integral frame channels support the full weight of the subpanels
- Galvanized full subpanel
- Frames accommodate the 25-mm DIN standard and include rectangular holes for clip nuts and through holes for use with thread-forming screwsÔROLINE Overlapping Doors are available in 800,1000, 1200 and 1600 mm widths. They are denoted by an OD in the part number, i.e. PPOD18106
- A full selection of accessories is available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.