Five Reasons Not to Miss Viavi Solutions at MWC
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, organised by the GSMA, & held in the Mobile World Capital Barcelona, 22-25 February 2016.
Visit Viavi Solutions in hall 6, booth 6I37 at the 2016 Mobile World Congress to learn how Viavi deliver end-to-end visibility across network installation, commissioning, maintenance, assurance, and optimization.
Five Reasons Not to Miss Viavi at MWC
- Optimize the network with minimum touch by delivering better performance and superior customer experience with GEOson™ powered by ariesoGEO™ and InteliSON™
- Enable on-demand, cost-efficient service assurance and backhaul test with the industry’s first 10 GE SFP+ and virtual Ethernet probe
- Improve workforce efficiency for cell site installations with BBU emulation capabilities added to the CellAdvisor™ base station analyzer
- Create new revenue opportunities with the powerful data analytics solution that integrates intelligence from ariesoGEO, xSIGHT™, and PacketPortal® to deliver geo-located, application-aware insights into customer behavior
- Deliver a differentiated customer experience for critical services like VoLTE and video with Viavi unified assurance portfolio that leverages the combined power of VSA, ESA, xSIGHT, and ariesoGEO