- Choice of 8 or 20MP configurations
- Integrated IR LED illuminators and NightView™ low light color imaging technology for low light enhancement
- Enhanced WDR up to 120dB for use in challenging lighting conditions
- Multi-streaming at high frame rates
- 265, SNAPstream+™ bandwidth reduction, and M-JPEG
- Industry-standard security and network protocol support
- Defog technology
- On Screen Display
- IP66 environmental and IK10 impact rated
- All-in-One PoE+, requiring single IP address, single IP cable, and single VMS license per camera (most VMS/NVR systems)
Arecont Vision ConteraIP™ Multi-Sensor Camera Takes Home New Product of the Year Award
Arecont Vision Costar announces receipt of a prestigious award for the brand new ConteraIP™multi-sensor panoramic dome camera series. Arecont Vision Costar’s newest multi-sensor camera was recognized as a New Product of the Year in the “Video Surveillance Cameras – IP” category, and the award presented at GSX 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada by 1105 Media’s Security Today Magazine.
The ConteraIP multi-sensor panoramic dome camera was first publicly unveiled on April 11, 2018 at ISC West. Arecont Vision has a long history of innovation, introducing the security market’s first multi-sensor megapixel cameras in 2006. The ConteraIP multi-sensor is now the newest member of the Arecont Vision Costar family of industry-leading panoramic and omnidirectional megapixel surveillance cameras. The new camera is in early customer trials and is expected to be available for all customers soon.
The new, award-winning four-sensor camera is a highly advanced indoor/outdoor 180o panoramic dome, suitable for day/night use.
ONVIF Profile S and G compliance plus advanced integration through the Arecont Vision API tool and MegaLab™ validation ensures integration not only with the cloud-enabled ConteraVMS™, but also with other leading video management and NVR systems. All Arecont Vision Costar cameras feature a three year warranty.