Belden Modular Industrial Patch Panel (MIPP)
MIPPTM- Belden’s industrial patch panel combines copper and fiber management in one easy-to-connect modular panel.
The new Modular Industrial Patch Panel (MIPP) from Belden is a termination panel that offers significant space and cost savings. It is the industry’s first panel able to manage both copper and fiber cables connected to active equipment such as switches.
- Combining copper and fiber management for the first time in one patch panel for maximum system flexibility and versatility.
- The innovative modular design enables quick and easy installation significantly reducing initial set-up costs.
- Available in a choice of modules suitable for both fiber and copper cables, up to 6 modules can be connected to create a single panel that can accommodate both types of cable at the same time for maximum system flexibility.
- Using patchcords to connect to active equipment, cables can be terminated outside the cabinet in an organised and structured manner to ensure the highest level of reliability.
See the Modular Industrial Patch Panel MIPP in action.
Watch the video below [3:14]
Product Bulletin and Part Number Configurator
- Ideal for use in a wide range of industrial applications requiring maximum system reliability and flexibility.
- Highly suited for use in: machine building, transportation, alternative power generation, power transmission and distribution, and oil and gas markets, as well as more general use in enterprise, buildings and other applications.
- Designed for industrial use, where its functionality and reliability can make a significant contribution to the uptime and availability of the system.
- Quick and easy installation, saving time and significantly reducing initial set-up costs, whilst at the same time contributing to greater reliability and easier and more efficient system management, requiring less maintenance.
- Lightweight aluminium structure which increases its overall versatility.
- Can easily be mounted on a DIN rail, or it can even be attached at the sides of the cabinets simply using a wall mount plate. Thanks to its small housing, high port density and modularity, cabinet space is kept to a minimum.
|MIPP/AD/CUE4||Din Rail Mount Patch Panel 4 x Cat 6 Keystone Jacks|
|MIPP/GD/2L3B||Din Rail Mount Patch Panel 12 x Mulitmode OM3 LC Duplex Connectors, 24 Brilliance Connectors