Best in Class Quality, Highest Performance,
& Compatibility by Transition Networks
At Transition Networks every single unit is tested during the manufacturing process to ensure the products have the highest quality and performance possible. In the test process, all Transition Networks’ SFPs are verified to transmit in full data rate with zero errors.
Additionally, Transition Networks’ Cisco Compatible SFPs fully comply with Cisco equipment and don’t require a workaround when plugged into a Cisco switch. The SFPs are truly “plug-and-play”.
Transition Networks offers short-, medium-, and long-reach optical transceivers supporting speeds from 100Mbps to 40Gbps. Transition Networks SFPs have the industry’s longest reach — up to 200km for Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet applications without using an amplifier.
- TAA Compliant
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint
- Compliant with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DMI) (on some modules)
- Utilize existing equipment
- Pay as you Grow strategy to accommodate network growth
- Multimode and single mode fiber solutions
- Extended operating temperatures (on some modules)