New products include:
- Clik-Nut™ Hardware Kit
Clik-Nut™ Hardware Kit addresses the fundamental challenges of installing and removing traditional cage nuts. The patent-pending, squeeze-and-release design eliminates the need for tools, resulting in easier and faster installation by at least 70 percent.
- Motive™ Cable Management System
Motive Cable Management system is available in vertical and horizontal configurations and features a central track system that provides unlimited adjustability and direct-support for cable bundles, as well as tool-less accessories.
- Adjustable Cable Runway
Adjustable Cable Runway is designed to create a highly flexible point-to-point pathway to easily support cables and fiber in data centers, telecommunication rooms and other spaces where cabling enters or exits the pathway.
- eConnect® Power Distribution Units
eConnect® power distribution units (PDUs) have been enhanced to include 60 C13 outlet configurations on select models, as well as Secure Array™ IP Consolidation and patented Click Secure Locking Outlets.
- Power IQ® for eConnect
Power IQ® for eConnect offers out-of-the-box compatibility with CPI eConnect PDUs, including automated data collection, power control, outlet naming and information presentation.
- eConnect Electronic Access Control
eConnect Electronic Access Control (EAC) is a networked locking solution for data center cabinets that allows data center managers to keep a log entry of each cabinet access remotely, adding another layer of security to the cabinet.
- Industrial Enclosures
RMR® Modular Enclosure features a free-standing design and is available with a range of door, side and top panel options. RMR Modular Enclosure provides floor mounting for large amounts of equipment and can be configured into multi-enclosure bays, as well as fitted with multiple plates for equipment.
- RMR Fixed Wall-Mount Enclosure features integrated top and bottom gland plates and easy adjustment of panels or 19”EIA (486 mm) rails. It is used to store smaller amounts of automation equipment, as well as wall and overhead placement where equipment needs to be above work cells.
- RMR Swing Wall-Mount Enclosure is designed for placing network equipment into harsh environments and features a three-part that provides quick access to the front and back of equipment.