CPI's Environmental Monitoring Products Evolve
to Meet Today's Challenges
Chatsworth Productds informs that effective June 30, 2015, the RIM-600 environmental monitoring solution will no longer be available. However, CPI now provides the more advanced RIM-750 and RIM-1000 solutions.
Advantages of RIM-750 and RIM-1000 include:
- Web-accessible with an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly web interface that displays sensor readings and trends
- Monitors eight digital inputs, four temperature or temperature/humidity sensors and one zone of leak detection with up to 200 feet of Sensor Rope
- Multiple alarm notification configurations including audible and visible indicators, email messaging and/or relay activation
- Ideal for a single server cabinet or a small computer or telecommunications equipment room
- Configurable with expansion cards for a large number of sensor inputs
- Provides one integrated view of all facility equipment and sends SNMP traps, email or SMS alarm notifications according to user-set thresholds
- Stores data internally, so there is no need for additional equipment or software to store or access data
- Ideal for a row of high-density cabinets in a data center, a small computer room or for monitoring multiple RIM-1000s
in single or multiple sites from a single web-based interface
Read more here.
- Converts sensor output from facilities equipment between SNMP, BACnet and Modbus protocols for integration
into a building management system (BMS) or a network management system (NMS)
- Multiple input and output protocols allow easy integration with a wide variety of equipment
- Connects up to 32 devices (units, modules or nodes
Read more here.