- MPO connectivity options: 24-fiber connections that ensure lowest first cost duplex deployments with a single connection, 12-fiber to support the seamless expansion of legacy 12-fiber infrastructures, and 8-fiber support QSFP technologies.
- Fibre optic panels: New ultra- and high-density panels that simplify management of duplex and parallel ports for dynamic migration and flexibility.
- Ultra-Low Loss (ULL) performance: Ultra-low loss pre-terminated components enable longer link spans with more connectivity options and guaranteed support for attenuation-sensitive applications.
- LazrSPEED® WideBand OM5: Part of the flagship CommScope SYSTIMAX® portfolio most recently designated OM5 by the ISO/IEC; enhances the ability of short-wavelength division multiplexing to provide at least four-fold increases in usable bandwidth while maintaining backward compatibility with legacy multimode fibre.
- imVision®: The automated infrastructure management system (AIM) that gives oversight and control to SYSTIMAX physical network connectivity solutions.
High-Speed Migration - CommScope's Solutions
Prepare your data center for higher bandwidth.
CommScope, a leader in communications network infrastructure solutions, is introducing its High Speed Migration platform that assists data centre managers with building faster, more agile, high-density migration plans. As part of CommScope’s entire High Speed Migration strategy, solutions include all fibre types (multimode and single mode), intelligence and customised connectors for all data centres. Their High Speed Migration portfolio works for duplex and parallel applications and allows customers to decide on the best approach to planning future needs supporting higher speeds and emerging applications without having to rip and replace.
The following innovative solutions are part of the first phase of the High Speed Migration platform and support current and future high speed applications:
“With our High Speed Migration solutions, we’re able to help data centre managers accelerate the growth of their DC capacity and the speed of their digital transformation initiatives,” said John Schmidt, vice president of Global Data Centre Solutions at CommScope. “We are quickly moving from 10Gb/s and 40Gb/s to 100Gb/s, 400Gb/s and beyond. The more data consumers and network users need, the more services they expect and the more critical speed becomes. This is a global phenomenon and one of the top challenges that data centre managers will face.”
Contact your local Anixter Sales office to discuss your current requirements or to plan future needs for handling high speed applications.