- Contoured, snap-on front door opens up or down.
- T-shaped cable guides organize patch cords and jumper cords.
- Rounded edges on the cable guides protect cables as they enter and exit the storage space.
- Two chassis styles are available: solid chassis for thermal isolation; open chassis with pass-through cable ports to allow patch cords to pass front-to-rear.
- Available in four heights (1U, 2U, 3U,4U), one width and one depth.
- Tool-less snap-together assembly is simple and quick.
- Matches aesthetics of Motive Vertical Cable Manager.
Motive™ Cable Management Now Available
in Horizontal Configuration
Chatsworth Products (CPI) recently released Motive™ Horizontal Cable Manager, which provides a dedicated horizontal pathway to organize and store cables above and below patch panels and network switches. A new solid chassis option offers a solution for applications where rack-level airflow management is required. In addition, a chassis with cable pass-through ports is also available.