Multi-Fiber MPO Switch Module for T-BERD/MTS-4000 Platform
All-in-one integrated solution automating OTDR tests of MPO cables.
Well suited for use in high-density fiber environments, multi-fiber MPO cables eliminate the expense of running individual patch cords for each service turn-up. Widely used in Data Center interconnects, MPO cables are spreading into telecom access applications such as FTTH, FTTA or C-RAN.
- All-in-one, integrated solution for multi-fiber MPO cable characterization, certification and troubleshooting.
- Replaces multi-fibers, fan-out/break-out cables.
- SLM software applications (Enterprise-SLM or Cable-SLM) allows testing in Numbering mode (8, 12 or others) or in Labelling mode and automates test workflow, certification and reporting.
- Data Center single-mode structured cabling.
- FTTH/Access Networks MPO trunks.
- Wireless Fronthaul (FTTA/C-RAN) MPO fiber cables.
- Single-mode 1x 12 MPO Switch Module.
- Pinned APC MPO port for connection to MPO links to be tested.
- SC/APC port for connection to OTDR test port.
- Automatically controlled by the OTDR.
- Enterprise-SLM and Cable-SLM Ready.