New Firmware for PX, BCM, Transfer Switches from Raritan
Raritan is pleased to announce the release of the latest firmware for power products — including PX iPDUs, Transfer Switches, and Branch Circuit Monitors. Features of this release include:
- HTML5 Responsive User interface.
- Major Security Update to open ssl and vulnerability proofing (haserl, json-c, dropbear).
- New LUA Scripting capabilities and CLI upgrades.
- User Interface options (Factory default reset, WLAN 802.11n).
- PDview app enhancements (Mobile device upload/download).
- Expanded network options and mass deployment support for iX7 models.
- For BCM2 Only: Power data export via CSV file capability.
Support for New Hardware (iX7 PDU Controller)
This release also supports the newly-launched iX7 intelligent PDU controller, announced on March 17th. The controller provides new hardware capabilities:
- Dual networking with Gigabit Ethernet.
- Ethernet cascading.
If you missed the communication on the recent iX7 PDU Controller release, watch the features video.
Introducing New Brand Name: Xerus
“Xerus™” is the new name of the proprietary, battle-tested firmware already empowering your Raritan Power products. Xerus Technology Platform future-proofs your infrastructure by supporting the most powerful embedded compute, and delivers open architecture for future applications.
Xerus Firmware v3.3.10 is the latest version of this technology platform.