ProLabs provides an extensive range of industry-standard transceivers. The range consists of 1G and 10G transceivers, compatible with a range of vendors and includes a life time warranty with all products.
ProLabs Industrial Optical Transceivers
Supporting the growing demand for connectivity in Industrial environments.
Key Product Features
- Extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C .
- Rate selectable for 10 Gb/s and 1Gb/s data rates.
- Long Reach, Long wave transceivers - single-mode and multi-mode.
- Compact form factor.
- Ethernet support.
- Supports links up to 110km.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3.
Key Product Benefits
- Prolabs Industrial Optics are designed and tested to deal with extreme vibration and shocks, providing reliable connectivity when it is needed most.
- Industrial optics are optimised for harsh environments, allowing the optics to be used where temperature control is a challenge.
- Distance can be a challenge when designing networks; ProLabs Industrial range can span from short haul 300m links up to long haul 120km links.
- Applications involving roads, railways and pipelines as well as any other very long linear structures often capitalise on the extended range of fibre based connectivity.