Sunbird is pleased to announce dcTrack® DCIM Operations 5.1. This release will provide several enhancements as requested by your users, including:
- New 3D Visualization - provides a holistic view of the data center from any camera angle, including rotate, orbit, zoom, isolate and pan options.
- New Cabinet Reports - includes percent full, weight, weight capacity, static load, and relative humidity
- Web Interface Improvements:
- Models Library Re-design - add, modify, delete, clone, and update the models library.
- Import/Export of Structured Cabling - add, edit and delete data panel ports and structured cabling.
- Support for IPV6 Address Configuration for Assets - add, edit, and delete asset IPv6 addresses.
- Increase Number of Cabinets Allowed in a Row - to 300 for larger data center deployments.
- Support for Zero U Height Cabinet - allows floor space to be reserved to prevent overloading conditions.
- Additional security updates and fixes.