VIAVI SmartClass™ Fiber MPOLx - MPO Optical Loss Test Sets
The VIAVI Solutions SmartClass Fiber MPOLx is the industry’s first dedicated optical loss test set that can perform all the test requirements for Tier 1 (Basic) certification using MPO fiber connectivity. The MPOLx provides a source and power meter that integrate essential MPO test capabilities together to ensure a fast and reliable workflow when testing and certifying network links with native MPO connectivity.
With the MPOLx, field technicians can perform all the necessary test requirements for Tier 1 (Basic) certification in a single solution:
- Measure MPO length.
- Measure optical loss.
- Check polarity.
- Inspect fiber end faces.
- Generate certification reports
- Drive best test practices by integrating essential functions together with the MPOLx
- Help technicians finish jobs faster by optimizing their workflow
- Measures length amd optical loss at multiple wavelengths
- Checks polarity for all 12 MPO fibers
- Provides native MPO testing directly on devices
- Delivers test results for all 12 MPO fibers in <6 seconds
- Provides native MPO end-face inspection and automated analysis for both trunk cables and bulkheads
- Dual wavelength optical light sources
- Encircled flux compliant
- 3.5” color touch screen interface on all MPOLx devices.
- Generates certification reports
- All-day battery life
- SmartClass Fiber OLTS-85/85P Optical Loss Test Sets (Anixter Codes 666698, 666699, 666700 and 666701)
- Certifier10G & Certifier40G (Anixter Code 539618, 539619, 507693, 621658 and 631121)
- MTS-2000 Handheld Modular Test Set (Anixter Code 507694)
- P5000i Fiber Microscope (Anixter Code 550704)
- FiberChek Probe Microscope (Anixter Code 699060)