How to Use X PLUS Cameras With Modular Structure
Did you know that Hanwha Techwin's Wisenet X Plus cameras have a four-part magnetic modular design and other practical features which help minimise the time installers have to spend on site?
Installation simpler than ever. Drill. Fix. Clip. Cover.
Hanwha Techwin's X Plus cameras feature a modular design that makes installation simpler than ever. The IP network Wisenet X Plus dome cameras have been designed to significantly reduce the time normally needed for installation, set-up and maintenance adjustments. With a four-part magnetic modular design which simplifies the installation process, Wisenet X Plus dome cameras are equipped with a number of other practical features which help minimise the time installers have to spend on site.
- Magnets which lock sensor modules into the dome housing
- Prefigure IP network settings without the need to remove the camera module from the box
- The network cable can be inserted through the waterproof gland with the aid of an RJ45 plastic push-through device, negating the need to re-make a cable end
- A motorised PTRZ gimbal which enables installers to remotely pan, tilt, rotate and zoom the lens position in order to set the camera’s field of view.
In addition to sharing many of the features built into standard Wisenet X cameras, the new dome cameras also boast a long list of other impressive features.
- An extended tilt range of up to 85 degrees to ensure wide area coverage and particularly so when they are installed in locations which have low ceiling heights.
- Shock-detection technology which, via built-in gyro sensors, detects unusual physical shocks and generates alerts to enable operators to quickly respond to any incidents.
- Audio playback on event. Up to five pre-recorded warning messages can be stored on-board a Wisenet Plus dome camera and programmed to automatically play when pre-defined events occur.
- Environmental protection. The six cameras have a Gore valve to protect their housings against water, salt or corrosive liquids and can be supplied with an optional weather cap. They all have an operating temperature range of -58° to 140°F (-50° to 60° C), making them suitable for use in extremely cold or hot environments.