- Measures cable length
- Provides distance to fault (TDR)
- Identifies wiring errors instantly
- Determines services running: ISDN, PBX and PoE
- RJ-11, RJ-12, RJ-45 and COAX ports
Cable Verifier VDV II
The new VDV II Series are easy to use cable testers that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling.
Employing state-of-the-art technology, VDV II offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The advanced wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously whilst TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) aids troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity.
- Coax, 6Pin (RJ-11/12), 8Pin (RJ-45) Connectors for Copperr Cable Testing
- Wiremap for Miswires, Split Pairs, Shorts and Opens
- Analog Tone Generator
- Voltage Protection
- Shielded Cable Testing
- Single Screen Results
With comprehensive details on faults such as opens, shorts, crossovers and split pairs, VDV II identifies wiring errors instantly. The integrated RJ-11/RJ-12 (voice), RJ-45 (data) and coax F-Type (video) connectors allow faster testing of most types of low-voltage cables by eliminating the need for separate testers or adapters.
- 1 x VDV II
- 1 x dual port remote unit
- 1 x coax remote unit
- 1 x alkaline battery
- 1 x multi-language user guide
Support for 1, 2 or 3-pair RJ11/12 telephone testing cable.
Testing of shielded and unshielded Cat 5/5e/6/6a/7 LAN cable.
Tests coax cable through F-connector interface.
Ideal Networks Cable Verifier VDV II