- Advanced wiremapping with TDR fault location
- Gigabit performance test to the IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standard
- Automatic generation of PDF reports
- Report upload to USB memory stick without a PC
Data Cable Transmission Tester SignalTEK CT
If you install or maintain data cabling, SignalTEK CT allows you to generate PDF test reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
For installers, this means having a cost-effective way to demonstrate that the copper cabling was installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet applications. By proving real world performance, SignalTEK CT confirms a professional job - reducing the risk of call backs. SignalTEK CT also gives network owners the assurance that installed cabling will support bandwidth hungry services like VoIP, IP CCTV and video streaming following moves, adds and changes.
SignalTEK CT automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format. Use the free IDEAL AnyWARETM app from IDEAL Networks to view / send data cable and network test reports to colleagues and clients anywhere.
The hassle of connecting to local Wi-Fi is eliminated to provide a superior user experience, because the IDEAL tester serves as Wi-Fi hotspot.
For instructions on how to use the app please refer to your IDEAL tester quick reference guide.
Wireless connection to Apple and Android smartphones with the free IDEAL AnyWARE™ app. View your reports on your smart phone before sharing them using your preferred data sharing method including email or file sharing app.
SignalTEK CT automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format. The summary page of each report can be customised to include logo, company and operator details. Choose between 3 different reports that can show either passed, failed or all test reports in each report:
- Full (see example on the right side)
Fast & Flexible
- Fast Autotest provides proof of network performance in seconds
- USB port enables rapid transfer of test results to memory stick
- Support for shielded and unshielded twisted pair cable including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A and Cat 7 (TIA 568A and 568B wiring schemes)
- Stores up to 5000 tests to accommodate even the largest jobs
- Ability to identify and trace cables with a compatible amplifier probe (62-164)
- Automatic generation of PDF format test reports makes documentation effortless
- User-friendly menu structure for trouble-free operation and minimal training
- Simple cable naming and job creation enhances on-site productivity
Tests against IEEE802.3ab to assure cable performance against a recognised international standardField replaceable RJ45 contacts eliminate downtime from worn or damaged connectorsRugged design provides protection against knocks in the fieldNo requirement for annual calibration reducing cost of ownership
- 1 x SignalTEK CT display unit
- 1 x SignalTEK CT remote unit
- 2 x Power module (rechargeable)
- 2 x Power supply with EU/UK/US adaptors
- 2 x Patch cables - 30cm
- Cat 5e STP
- 1 x USB Wi-Fi adapter
- 1 x Quick reference guide (English)
- 1 x Carrying case
Testing of twisted pair data cables to demonstrate that the copper cabling was installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet applications to the IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet Standard
Ideal Networks SignalTEK CT