With a proven reputation for excellence and innovation, Anixter and Panduit, an Anixter Technology Alliance Partner, bring together 100+ years of industry and technology leadership and $400+ million in inventory to serve customers in 110+ countries with comprehensive solutions for the enterprise network, data center, security systems and industrial communications and control. Working together, Anixter and Panduit help you connect, manage, and automate systems to build a smarter unified business foundation that overcome business challenges through products, programs and services that are delivered globally.
24/07/2019Easy Termination that Works with Any Architecture
Panduit Corp. has launched the TX6A™ Shielded Field Term Plug to join the existing TX6A™ UTP Field Term Plug.
19/07/2019Enabling Extended Ethernet and PoE Reach Beyond Traditional Distances
Power over Ethernet Extenders on market for long reach PoE connectivity up to 2,000 feet. Learn more.
19/07/2019Power over Ethernet Extender Series
The Panduit's Extenders are a cost-effective, easy-to-install solution for scenarios like entry way applications to power cameras, access card readers, and VoIP phones.
22/01/2019Panduit Acquires Leading Global AV Solutions Manufacturer Atlona
Panduit announced today it has acquired global AV manufacturer Atlona. Learn more!
12/12/2018Network Infrastructure for Enterprise - Panduit New Catalog
Download Panduit's catalog featuring the most common offering for an enterprise physical infrastructure deployment.
09/11/2018Smarter Buildings Need a Better Infrastructure
Security, safety, lighting, environmental controls, audio/video, and wired/wireless connectivity are essential in the 21st century connected enterprise. Panduit converged network infrastructure provides the reliable, long-lasting performance that 's foundational to these systems.
05/11/2018Panduit Keystone Shielded Solution
The robust design of Panduit Keystone Shielded products enable high bandwidth applications, maintain integrity of sensitive information, and protect your cabling infrastructure from harmful interference.
29/10/2018Are You Ready For the Upcoming Construction Products Regulations
Get access to complete information in Panduit document about the Construction Products Regulations (CPR).
14/09/2018Panduit - Simplifying Ethernet Installation
Data center energy saving methods - learn more from Panduit.
06/09/2018Panduit New Net-Verse Cabinets Offer a Scalable and Cost Efficient Solution for Data Centre and Enterprise Applications
Panduit has announced the availability of Net-VerseTM Cabinets in Europe. Learn more!
- Blanking Solutions Flyer
- Fiber Optic Cassettes with Universal Polarity Flyer
- Quick Delivery Programs
- OptiCam2 Termination Tool
- Cable Tie Selection Guide
- Power over Ethernet with Panduit Copper Cabling Technology Brief
- SmartZone Rack Energy Kits Brochure
- CL-Amp™Device Non-Invasive Power Monitoring
- RacKMS™ Gateway Management Platform
- IQ Adapter™ Device
- The Advantages of a Varying Length Segmented Foil Tape in Category 6A UTP Cable
- Maximizing Cooling Energy Efficiency with Effective Cabinet Sealing
- Impact of Air Containment Systems
- Unified Physical Infrastructure: Industrial Automation Micro Data Center
- Data Center Design Guide Mapping Logical and Physical Architectures
- Technology Considerations in a Connected Building Environment
- Arc Flash and Electrical Safety
- PoE Extenders: Up to 2,000 Feet of Data
- NEW Opticam 2 Termination Tool
- NEW Opticam 2 Termination Process
- Watch Panduit video and understand more what they can do.
- VeriSafe Absence of Voltage Tester
- HD Flex Fiber Cabling System
- Shutter Jack
- Building a Healthcare IT Infrastructure to Support New Technologies Webinar
- QUICKNET™ Cabling Systems
- Panduit Net-Contain™ Cold and Hot Aisle Containment Systems
- Physical Network Security
- Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Intelligent Data Center Solutions
- J-Pro Cable Support System Overview
- StrongHold Electrical/Network Supports and Fasteners
- Turn-Tell Labels
- StrongHold Electrical/Network Supports and Fasteners
- Panduit Aruba Wireless Access Point Enclosure
Watch more videos at www.youtube.com/PanduitVideos
Panduit: Delivering Solutions With Anixter
Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers optimize their physical infrastructure through simplification, agility and operational efficiency. Panduit provides customer assurance with innovative, leading edge products that are designed to exceed performance expectations and value through:
- Industry leading engineering and R&D driving best-in-class technology solutions
- Comprehensive, high quality end-to-end networking and electrical physical infrastructure solutions for the data center, enterprise and industrial automation
- Extensive global presence and footprint to support our customers’ complex geographic structures
Vertically integrated global supply chain to enable the highest levels of flexibility and responsiveness to dynamic customer demands
- Robust business partner ecosystem that serves as an extension to your Panduit team enabling full support of your project requirements
- Panduit cultivates long-term strategic alliances with industry leaders to develop, optimize, and validate solutions that address the greatest business challenges.
Network Infrastructure for the Data Centre - Preferred Parts EMEA
For most data centers, approximately 70% of the operating budget is spent on maintaining existing infrastructure while only 30% is for innovations aligned to your business goals. Your challenge is to reverse that allocation and transform your Data Center into a strategic business asset.
Working with Panduit enable you to respond to strategic business challenges such as capacity management, migration from 10G to 40G/100G Ethernet, or other operational challenges to reduce operating costs and maximize capacity utilization for the greatest ROI.
This catalogue features the most common offering for a Data Center Physical Infrastructure deployment in EMEA. Download it and/or ask for a hard copy.
For the complete data center offering, please contact your local Anixter Distributor.
Please fill the form to download Network Infrastructure for the Data Centre - Preferred Parts EMEA Catalog:
Network Infrastructure for the Enterprise - Preferred Parts EMEA
Today’s enterprise IP networks support ever-expanding converged applications for voice, data, and video, as well as functions such as intelligent lighting, security, safety systems, and more. Panduit Enterprise Networks provide the industry’s most comprehensive and holistic portfolio of products and services that enable sustainable, energy-efficient enterprises. Innovative design features provide easy installation, reduced maintenance costs, and improved network reliability and flexibility.
This catalog features the most common offering for an enterprise physical infrastructure deployment.
For the complete enterprise offering, please contact your local Anixter Distributor.
Please fill the form to download Network Infrastructure for the Enterprise - Preferred Parts EMEA Catalog:
These guides are intended to show the breadth of Panduit’s offering within multiple environments to help simplify
your project planning process. After opening the add-on guide, simply click on the links to view more product detail.
Today’s rapidly changing security marketplace leaves facility and IT managers wondering how to manage it all.
Data Center Infrastructure Solution
Data Center and IT Managers, who plan and design data centers should include important infrastructure elements such as cable pathways, grounding and bonding, and identification to complete their projects. See how Panduit’s solutions have a significant positive impact on the operational efficiency and network reliability of your data center.
Telecommunications Room Solutions
IT and Facility Managers are looking for end-to-end enterprise infrastructure offerings for improved efficiencies and profitability. See how Panduit's solutions can help maximize the performance of your telecomm room.
If you are updating existing systems to meet growing information demands or planning plant expansions, Panduit offers solutions for your most demanding industrial applications-from construction to control room and factory floor to power generation. We work with you to deploy a robust physical infrastructure that streamlines your operations and improves overall productivity.
If you produce high volumes of wiring and harness boards, you need smarter, faster options for assembly, bundling and termination. Panduit offers a broad selection of high-quality automated and semi-automated tooling as well as product solutions for the wire harness. The result? Measurable gains in your productivity.
Panel shops, engineering firms and machine builders are looking to speed production, control costs, as well as maintain quality, system availability and reliability. Turn to Panduit for noise mitigation solutions for less susceptibility to EMI noise as well as space savings products to optimize valuable control panel space.
Contractors and Engineers are looking for solutions to protect their jobsite from industrial environments. Panduit is continuously driving to help them route, ground, protect, and identify under the most extreme conditions.
Safety is a Facility Managers top priority. Panduit is continuously driving product improvements for enhanced safety, reliability, and performance.