Thomas & Betts Corporation, a member of the ABB Group, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of essential components used to manage the connection, distribution, transmission and reliability of electrical power in utility, industrial, commercial, and residential applications. Thomas & Betts portfolio consists of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 45 premium brand names.
THOMAS & BETTS
When you're dealing with electrical connections in wet, corrosive or hazardous environments, Russellstoll® plugs, connectors and receptacles provide power where you need it.
ABB IEC 60 309 - Light Industrial Applications
- International IEC 60309 - IP67 Watertight
- Situations that require international interchangeability, watertight construction and corrosion and chemical resistance
DuraGard® - Light Industrial Applications
- Waterproof (1000-PSI water test)
- Areas where there are size constraints, chemicals, moisture, high water pressure and the need for waterproof rather than water-resistant protection
MaxGard® - Heavy Industrial Applications
- Harsh environments and extreme conditions such as explosion-proof areas, high-corrosion atmospheres and rugged terrain