AXIS T8412 is a battery-powered handheld device that allows live view from Axis cameras or encoders. Used for quick and easy installation of Axis network products. Can also show analog video via BNC input.
Includes casing, battery, charger, car charger, cable tester connector, protective rubber gasket, ethernet cable and analog BNC cable.
- Connects directly to a camera and displays live video, which simplifies the setting of the camera's viewing angle and focus
- When installing Axis network video cameras, installers usually rely on a laptop or a remote computer to set up a camera
- In field installations the use of a laptop may be awkward when installers work from sky lifts or ladders
- With its simple handheld design, AXIS T8214 can be used in any installation site
- An Axis network video camera with built-in Power over Ethernet support can be powered directly by AXIS T8412, which gives greater flexibility in field installations
- Power is delivered from the device's battery or through Power over Ethernet by-pass from an alternative power source
- User-friendly features, such as touchscreen, zoom and snapshot functions
- For full zoom in the live video, only a simple tap on the touchsceen is needed
- By pressing the snapshot button, snapshots can be saved to internal memory, or to a connected micro SD card or USB device
- Connects directly to the network video camera using the Ethernet port or BNC port when installing analog cameras
- Can also be connected to a network and search for Axis network video products
- Power over Ethernet for powering cameras