OptiMo quick-cure, anaerobic epoxy field-installable connectors speed installation time. Strip the fiber, inject the adhesive into the connector, insert and scribe the fiber, then polish the connector end face to perfection for a high performance termination.
- Simple design: Allows for lower unit costs. Advanced engineering helps us ensure long life and saves replacement costs.
- No capital equipment: There is no need for curing ovens, UV light sources, or expensive polishing machines. It is possible to terminate anywhere without worrying about power sources or charging batteries.
- Fast application: Terminate fibers in about two minutes following the easy installation instructions, saving on installation time.
- Precision ceramic ferrule: Provides durability, temperature stability and scratch resistance.
- Single-mode or multimode: Simplistic offering reduces confusion with a one style connector that covers all multimode applications to include 62.5 micron, standard 50 micron, or laser optimized 50 micron for 10 Gigabit transmission, and single-mode.
- Pre-radius LC: Minimal polishing and consistent end-face geometry resulting in more consistent optical performance.
- Reliable performance: Secure the installation of fiber using an adhesive and primer for a secure, worry-free termination.
- Minimal tools: A compact and economical tool kit contains all the common tools necessary to complete the termination.