The DSX Cable Analyzer Series family copper cable certifier is based on two modules: the DSX-5000 and DSX-8000. The DSX-5000 certifies twisted pair Cat 5e, 6, 6A and Class FA cabling with limits up to 1000 MHz
- Versiv modular design supports copper ce rtification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
- ProjX system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
- Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare management software
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crostalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G - the most stringent accuracy requirement
- Copper cable certifiers endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
- Built in Alien Crosstalk testing capabilityÔ Compatible with Linkware Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare PC Cable Test Ma nagement Software.
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to quickly resolve it. Please contact your local Anixter representative for immediate assistance.