Talk-A-Phone's ETP-100MBV Surface Mount Emergency Phone is phone line powered and can be used on a POTS line, PBX extension, or with an EC-8 Emergency Phone Consolidator.
Surface Mount Emergency Phones are often used in locations such as: elevators, ar eas of rescue, stairwells, indoor controlled-access areas, senior citizen housing and correctional facilities.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate & metal button
- Uses regular phone lines or PBX Phone line-powered: no power supply or battery back-up required
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Options available that offer the ability to auomatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Built-in autodialer can call two numbers. If first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials second number
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with emergency phone
- Automatically inform the attendant of emergency phone location via recorded message