ADA compliant, hands-free indoor/outdoor compact emergency phone, surface mounted with Voice Location Identifier
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate and metal button
- Uses regular phone lines or PBX
- Phone line powered: no power supply or battery back-up needed
- Auxiliary input and outputs to integrate with CCTV, Blue Light Strobe,
- Scream Alert and other devices
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Circuit boards are conformally coated for water protection
- LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Built-in auto-dialer can dial two numbers: if first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials second number.
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone Automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display