exacqVision Start VMS combines the ease-of-use of exacqVision with the essential features necessary for low-cost video surveillance.
exacqVision Start is ideal for stand-alone IP and Analog video surveillance needs. Up to 32 cameras (IP + Analog) can be connected. Multiple users can be connected simultaneously.
Powerful exacqVision client enables multiple-monitor and Video Wall operation, and is available in Windows, Mac and Linux versions.
Easy graphical search enables fast retrieval of desired video. Multi-camera playback lets you see the whole event.
POS and ATM connectivity included for easy searching and retrieval of transactional-based video.
exacqVision Web Service compatible - view, search, and playback video via Web Browser and via exacq Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android.
exacqVision Start is available pre-configured on EL-Series IP and Hybrid appliances for easy, out-of-the-box deployment.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Low-Cost A range of storage and configurability at low price points
- High Reliability Fully functional Linux OS on a solid-state drive ensures unit keeps functioning and alerts you of hard drive failures
- Configurable A variety of front-accessible removable drive bays allows for future expansion
- Compact Chassis Small, energy-efficient, cool-running chassis
- High Energy Efficiency Reduced energy footprint and lower lifetime operating cost through energy efficient design. Thermally-optimized chassis ensures cool operation and high reliability
- High Performance Optimized application for the latest Intel Atom(TM) and Intel Core(TM) i3 microprocessors, providing high performance with low power consumption and heat generation
- Intuitive exacqVision Software - All of the features of exacqVision are available on all EL-Series products. Use as inexpensive stand-alone systems, or as part of a large enterprise systems. EL-Series NVR Appliances are available with either exacqVision Pro or exacqVision Start VMS.
- Cross-Platform Client View, search and administer with the exacqVision client software on Windows, Linux and Macintosh computers
- Singe Start IP Camera License