To protect costly sensor units of beam type smoke detectors from damage leading to misalignment and false alarms. Eleven models are offered to protect the vital sensor units of projected beam type smoke detectors in large areas such as gymnasiums, ware houses and auditoriums. STI Smoke Beam Cages are designed to protect both transmitter and receiver sensors. All are backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Protect smoke detectors from damage leading to misalignment and false alarms.
- Three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- These steel cages are designed to protect smoke beam detectors and controllers from vandalism and misuse.
- Designed so thre is no interference with the operation of the protected device.
- Constructed from plastic coated, heavy-duty galvanised steel rod.
- A simple 4 fixing point installation can retrofit over existing devices.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Simple removal foservicing of devices.
- Where additional security is required, tamper resistant screws and matching bits are available.