Vi-Search: Allows search through imported video files (ASF, AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV). Vi-Search Offline includes all Vi-Search Professional parameters / capabilities (see VI-SEARCH-PRO). Search can be undertaken on 5 video files in parallel. License require d per user workstation.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Vi-Search Offline cuts investigation times dramatically by automatically indexing and analyzing data from pre-recorded, imported video clips from multiple sources and producing search results.
- Vi-Search Offline allows the importing of pre-recorded video clips from virtually any source for indexing, making such video clips ready for quick search and analysis by Vi-Search.
- Depending on the stored video format, Vi-Search Offline is able to generate indexes for the video files at an average rate of x10 and up to x30, making Vi-Search Offline a critical tool for efficient investigations and for gathering business intelligence.
- The software automatically analyzes video files exported from any video recording system including DVRs, NVRs and VMSs. After the video is analyzed, the user can search for relevant footage by a variety of search parameters.
- Vi-Search Offline is a stand-alone tool that does not require integration to any external systems.
- Vi-Search Offline offers all of the "Search & Analysis" functionalities available to Vi-Search, including thumbnails view for rapid forensic search, statistics report view, target path / location view, heat map and site map views, and video summary.