Vi-System Rule: Locks a PTZ camera onto a detected moving target (person / vehicle) by controlling the cameras Pan Tilt Zoom, and tracks that target so that it always remains centered in the screen. The initial detection can be performed on a fixed cam era on which the rule VI-ZONE and/or VI-LINE is defined. After detection, the fixed camera hands off the target to the PTZ camera (on which VI-TRCK is defined) which locks onto it and tracks it. Initial detection can also be performed on a PTZ camera o n which VI-TOUR is defined.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Vi-System is a high-performance, real-time video analytics software that transforms standard surveillance networks into intelligent and effective detection and alert systems.
- Vi-System identifies and generates alerts for a variety of user-defined events relating to people, vehicles and static objects.
- Vi-System offers effective monitoring of multiple video sources in parallel,enabling automatic detections, alerts and responses to events, as they emerge.
- An unlimited number of analytics rules of any kind and combination can be applied to each camera via a user-friendly centralized management tool.
- The analytics rules can be applied to any number of video channels simultaneously.
- Complex detection scenarios can be generated by combining or linking detection rules.
- Automatic Scene Learning feature eliminates the need for manual calibration, making set-up quick, simple and efficient.
- The open architecture approach enables integration with a wide range of edge devices and video management systems.