In telecommunications containers, space is at a premium. Wall-Air Advanced WDE units are installed outside the
container, therefore enabling the space inside the container to be used to the full.
The basic unit comes with Cooling and microprocessor control.
The performance spectrum of the series can be considerably extended by various optional extras, providing solutions for individual requirements.
Technical features of the Wall-Air Advanced WDE series
- Energy-saving operation thanks to proportional free Cooling facility
- Condenser with Microchannel technology
- C2020 microprocessor control
- Automatic restart after power failure
- Speed-controlled condenser and evaporator fan
- 48V DC backup operation
- Contacts for various alarm signals for connection to a monitoring system
- Refrigerant R407C
- Mixed mode for energy-saving operation
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to quickly resolve it. Please contact your local Anixter representative for immediate assistance.