Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Industry Solutions and Products
Solutions for the EPC Industry
Successful capital project execution requires careful coordination of multiple organizations across multiple geographies. Anixter helps EPC customers deploy large-scale projects throughout the world. We understand how technical expertise, a global distribution network and strategic manufacturer partnerships will lead to successful project completion.
Industrial Distribution Leadership: One Global Source
As a global distributor, Anixter builds its success on specialization and scalability of:
- Industry-leading product, systems and process expertise
- Customized Supply Chain Solutions
- Global implementation with local service.
Customized Cable Management Solutions
We will work with you to design a cable management solution that provides convenient access to critical materials without the costs and risk involved in maintaining inventory on site. Cable management solutions include:
- Material release and customized reporting with eAnixter, our e-commerce tool
- Wire and cable cut to exact circuit lengths and tagged appropriately
- Master cable schedules developed for trend analysis and management.
Sourcing and Supplier Selection
Product deliveries and availability can have a great impact on completing the project on time and on budget. Effectively managing the right amount of inventory to support a project can provide a competitive advantage. We address this with:
- Strategic partnerships with established and emerging local and global manufacturers
- Rigorous performance-based supplier prequalification programs
- A wide breadth of wire and cable products (medium and low voltage, control, instrumentation), data communications products, security products and accessories.
Engineering and Design
Anixter works with engineers to specify products according to application, quality, standards and availability. We also provide:
- On-staff electrical engineers to assist with cable specifications and code interpretation
- Access to leading manufacturers’ technical experts
- Technical guides, standards references and detailed catalogs.