For more than 50 years, Anixter has provided high-quality, innovative products to shipbuilders, dry docks, the Coast Guard and other ship operators.
Commercial and Military Marine Solutions
Marine builders operate on tight budgets, but excessive lead times and incomplete designs can lead to poor purchasing decisions, excessive rework, reduced quality and increased errors on the waterfront. Let Anixter help reduce project costs by making sure you have the right products in the right quantities, when and where you need them.
We offer a full line of marine shipboard products, from mil-spec copper and fiber to sensor measurement and fieldbus cables for hydraulic systems, motors and rudder control.
Shipyards, ship operators, government and marine customers rely on Anixter for product selection, compliance and application engineering expertise, customized supply chain services and end-to-end project support.
- Product training for maintainers and installers
- Product selection assistance
- Customer specification reviews
- Codes and standards interpretation and assistance with standards documentation
- Submittal documents
- Evaluation of product and proof of concept processes
- Vendor managed inventory
- Cable cutting, coiling, sequencing, striping and pretermination
- Cable assemblies
- Bar coding
- Just-in-time delivery
- 24-hour emergency services
- Preassembly and kitting
- Supplier rationalization
- Buy backs
- Guaranteed inventory programs
- Consigned inventories (in-plant store)
- Inventory stock rotations
- Copper billing programs
- Consolidated invoicing
- Credit card ordering
- Cable audits
From a warehouse staff that manages and reduces your inventory investments to our financial offerings that help you minimize your cost of doing business, Anixter is committed to you.
The Marine Shipboard Catalog features in depth information and specifications for products offered to shipyards, vessel operators and marine contractors. Featured products include commercial marine cables, mil spec cables, fiber and accessories and Anixter's marine supply chain solutions.
Have a Question?
Contact your local Anixter sales representative to learn more.