Physical Security IP Cabling Infrastructure
Anixter’s involvement in matching cabling performance to application goes back to the late ’80s when we developed our Levels program that was later adopted by the industry standards bodies and became the Category ratings. We understand cabling performance and the important role it plays in supporting analog, hybrid and IP-based physical security subsystems.
Click the diagram below to find the right cabling and components to match your physical security application needs.
- Horizontal Cabling
- Telecommunications Room (TR)
- Backbone Cabling
- Door Locking Hardware Cabling
- Racks and Cabinets
- Power and Cooling
- Cable Management
- Additional Considerations
Our Cabling Manufacturer Partners
We’ve partnered with industry-leading cabling manufacturers and test cabling in our Infrastructure Solutions LabSM to make sure we align your organization with the best solutions to support your needs today and in the future.
- Migrating Video to IP: The Benefits and Challenges
- The Six Subsystems of a Structured Cabling System
- Video Storage: 5 Reasons to Consider Purpose-building
- Imaging Video Trends for Video Surveillance
- What is an RJ45 Connector?
- Migrating to IP-Based Physical Security for Improved Security and Greater Return