New Adams Rite P8800 | P8700 Pullman Rim Exit Devices
Adams Rite, an ASSA ABLOY Group brand, Pullman Rim Exit Devices offer an exciting new solution for narrow stile aluminium (P8800), hollow metal and wood (P8700) applications requiring an exit device with a Pullman latching solution.
When the door closes, the 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel Pullman latchbolt nests inside the strike assembly and the smaller deadlatch rests on the strike assembly activating the deadlatching feature. When the active pushbar is depressed, both the Pullman latchbolt and the smaller deadlatch are retracted, allowing the door to open. Suitable for use on single doors, or with mullion on pairs of doors. Designed for optimal performance in high-use areas.
- UL 305 Panic Hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2014 Grade 1
Adams Rite Exit Device Configurator
Get the part number you need quickly and easily with Adams Rite Exit Device Configurator. Click here to configure your exit device.
Strong, durable construction
- 3/4" stainless steel Pullman latchbolt
- Horizontally adjustable strike assembly body made of Zamak 5 with hardened steel roller
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3-2014 Grade 1 certified for ultimate strength and security; Tested for over 1M cycles
- Designed for optimal performance in high use areas
- 10 year mechanical warranty
- Full suite of mechanical and electrified options: Cylinder Dogging, Motorized Latch Retraction (MLR), Monitoring, Alarm
- Compatible with Adams Rite electric strikes, trim, power supplies and accessories for a full solution
- Pair with 74R1 Electric Strike for a preload capable solution
- Sleek, seamless design without a typical “vacuum cleaner” head
- Available in 7 standard architectural finishes
- Optional matching end caps finished to U.S. options
Simple, adjustable installation
- Easy to install design for use in applications with single doors or pairs of doors with mullion
- Adhesive templates provided for reduced mounting time
- Online installation and training support available