Introducing Germicidal UV (GUV) Solutions from Cooper Lighting
Viruses, Meet Your Match.
Cooper Lighting Solutions’ NEW germicidal UV disinfecting solutions take the guesswork out of disinfecting, getting the job done quickly and effectively.
Feature & Benefits
Superior Pathogen Effect. Controllable Exposure Risks. Proven Technology
Ultraviolet (UV) (not lighting) emission band in specific wavelengths that has been shown to inactivate viruses and kill bacteria, mold, and fungi with relatively short exposure duration.
- 254nm, non-visible
- Proven technology (no known micro organisms resistant to UVC)*
- Proven pathogen effects
- Inactivates viruses
- Kills bacteria
- Kills mold and fungi
- Exposure time is short
- Exposure risks
* Fluence (UV Dose) Required to Achieve Incremental Log Inactivation of Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses and Algae Revised, updated and expanded by Adel Haji Malayeri, MadjidMohseni, Bill Cairns and James R. Bolton. With earlier contributions by Gabriel Chevrefils(2006) and Eric Caron (2006) With peer review by Benoit Barbeau, Harold Wright (1999) and Karl G. Linden.
GLR | Germicidal UV Louvered Recessed
The GLR Germicidal UV Louvered Recessed series combines the aesthetics of a louvered fixture with the disinfecting power of Germicidal UV technology.
- Available in 2' x 2' and 2' x 4'
- Ideal for use in low and medium height grid ceilings or in dry wall ceilings using accessory mounting kits
- Louvers deliver a quiet ceiling and enhanced optical control during disinfection cycle
GSL | Germicidal UV Striplight
The GSL Germicidal UV Striplight Series is a narrow strip family using the latest in Germicidal UV technology.
- Available in 4' lengths with 1 or 2 GUV sources
- Ideal for surface mounted or suspended
- Optional wireguard to protect sources from damage
- Optional reflectors for symmetric and asymmetric control
GH | Germicidal UV Highbay
The GH Germicidal UV High Bay Series is designed for large area UV disinfection. It accommodates 6 or 8 germicidal UV sources using the latest in Germicidal UV electronics.
- The 6-source version is ideal for lowbay applications for suspension mount under 20'
- The 8-source version has the maximum GUV density and is ideal for highbay applications for suspension mount over 20'
- Excellent solution for open areas including retail checkout, loading docks, distribution centers, custom chambers and fitness centers
- Optional wireguard
GUC | Germicidal UV Undercabinet
The GUC Germicidal UV Undercabinet Series is a low profile design and uses the latest in Germicidal UV technology.
- Surface mount fixture is available in 2' and 4' lengths
- Custom designed reflector to maximize germicidal energy output
- Focused optics are ideal for shelves, small closets and elevators
GTR | Germicidal UV Troffer Recessed
The GTR Germicidal UV Troffer Recessed Series provides maximum germicidal disinfection in grid or hard ceiling applications.
- Available in 2' x 4' with 4 and 6-source options
- Compatible with standard grid ceilings
- Optional drywall kit and surface mount boxes
- Optional door with wireguard