Converged Infrastructure Solutions for MTDC and Colocation Providers
Multi-tenant data center (MTDC)/colocation providers must control costs, meet SLAs, increase efficiencies, and simplify data center management.
With converged infrastructure solutions, providers can reduce time to production for tenants by up to 80% by using pre-configured solutions that arrive fully tested, validated, and ready to rack and roll. Our solutions can also help lower cooling energy utilization by as much as 50% with wireless monitoring and cooling control solutions comprised of intelligent software and wireless nodes. With Panduit, our providers can offer tenants with deployment expertise, customer supply chain solutions, and data center visibility.
MTDC Solution Resources
- Multi-Tenant Data Center Video: Who's Driving the Bus?
- Three Key Considerations for Colocation Providers eBook
- MTDC Solution Brochure
- Network Infrastructure: Why a Single Global Standard is the Only Way Forward White Paper
- World Wide Technology Case Study
- How Panduit Helped a Healthcare Organization Successfully Migrate to a Multi-Tenant Data Center Provider