B+B SmartWorx is now Advantech. Advantech’s Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) group is recognized as a leading manufacturer of intelligent automation technology and is consistently listed as one of the 50 top global automation suppliers. Product offerings include IoT Edge Intelligence Platforms, Industrial Computing Platforms, Servers, Intelligent HMI & Monitors, Automation Controllers, IoT Gateways, Automation Software, Industrial I/O, and Intelligent M2M & IoT Connectivity Solutions for wireless & wired networks. Specializing in intelligent connectivity at the “edge” of networks in remote and demanding environments, the company’s product solutions use Ethernet, serial, wireless, cellular and USB communication technologies.
07/10/2019Advantech Launches Fully-Featured Ethernet to Fiber Media Converter Solutions
Advantech is pleased to announce the launch of our fully-featured Ethernet to fiber media converter solutions. Aiming at applications that involve long distance data transmission, the fiber solutions allow for a painless upgrade so as to extend the life cycle of your network infrastructure.
06/18/2019How Tough is Advantech’s EKI Managed Ethernet Switch
An Advantech customer in Texas was utilizing an EKI-7720G-4F/4FI managed Ethernet switch in its traffic cabinet for L2/L3 networking in traffic management.
04/23/2019Industry’s First LTE Cat-M1 Router with Built-In Redundant Power for Critical Communications
In addition to the benefits of LTE Cat-M1, the ICR-3211B has a built-in super capacitor for sending “last gasp” messages if the primary power supply is interrupted.
12/06/2018Edge Device-to-Cloud, the Future of IoT
Advantech’s device-to-cloud solution realizes the possibility for edge devices to pass equipment and environmental data to cloud platforms directly.
- Smart Internet of Things Technologies for Data Centers
- Smart Internet of Things Technologies for Parking Systems
- Smart Internet of Things Technologies for Irrigation Systems
- Smart Internet of Things Technologies for Energy Audits
- Smart Internet of Things Technologies for Machine Condition Monitoring
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- What is Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN)?
- LoRaWAN Wireless Condition Monitoring Sensor
- Your Power Guardian: WISE-2210 wireless sensor node
- Machine Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Solution
- What is the Wzzard Energy Monitoring Platform
- Three Easy Ways to Connect Your Sensor to a Wzzard Edge Node
- 1-2-3 IoT, IoT Made Easy
- How to Install the Wzzard HVAC Monitoring Starter Kit
- SmartStart LTE Unboxing
- What Are the Top Benefits of Managed Switches?
- What is Advantech's SmartStart Cellular Router?
- How to Efficiently Monitor Refrigeration using Wzzard Mesh Wireless Sensing
- Condition Based Monitoring for Industrial Systems
- How to Setup the Wzzard Wireless Mesh Gen 2 Sensing Solution Network