Bosch Security and Safety Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video security, intrusion detection, as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range. Bosch solutions are used in schools and universities, city centers, retail stores, critical infrastructure sites, government applications, office buildings, data centers, casinos, and in many other commercial and industrial environments throughout the world.
BOSCH SECURITY SYSTEMS
Bosch is committed to upholding the highest standards for service. The company’s goal is total customer satisfaction through products, service and support. For more information, visit www.boschsecurity.us.
In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart. This was the birth of today's globally operating company. Right from the start, it was characterized by innovative strength and social commitment.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2018). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales from operations of 77.9 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiary and regional companies in 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. At 125 locations across the globe, Bosch employs some 69,500 associates in research and development.
Bosch Building Technologies Solutions and Product Portfolio
Power to Predict - Know what's next with AIoT video solutions from Bosch
Get data with AI – Harness the Power to Predict with our AI-enabled camera portfolio
Rely on data – Extremely reliable and accurate object detection and classification
Connect, analyze, visualize data
AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 – Explained in 2 minutes
Video Analytics introduction
Bosch Intrusion Detectors: Choosing a Detector
Bosch Intrusion Detectors: PIR Technology
Bosch Advanced Commercial Series Detectors install faster than a traditional detector
Bosch Intrusion Detectors: Walk Test
Sound Quality You Can Rely On!
- Commercial Audio Solutions - fitting the needs of your application
- Commercial Audio Solutions - create a pleasant and enjoyable atmosphere in retail spaces, restaurants, fitness areas and more
- CCS 1000 D Disital Discussion System – Plug and play conference solution
- DICENTIS Wireless Conference System - makes conferences smoother, more enjoyable and more productive than before
How to Install Videos
- How to improve Speech Intelligibility: This webinar aims to provide you information on how sound behaves inside a room in order to be able to take the right measures to improve the speech intelligibility.
- How to select the right loudspeaker for your project: This webinar makes you familiar with basic loudspeaker principles, understand why and when to use the different type of loudspeakers and in which applications and we present our loudspeaker selection tools.
- How to read and interpret the datasheet - part 1: Get familiar with loudspeaker principles, understand why and when to use the different loudspeaker categories and highlight applications in different verticals. In this first of two webinars we discuss the various loudspeaker categories and loudspeaker datasheet content.
- How to read and interpret the datasheet - part 2: Get familiar with loudspeaker principles, understand why and when to use the different loudspeaker categories and highlight applications in different verticals. In this second webinar we discuss datasheet specifications on installation, environment and accessories.
View more videos at: www.youtube.com/boschsecurity
Brochures & Leaflets
Bosch provides online tools to help with product selection
The elaborate choice in video surveillance products allows for everyone to find his/her optimal solution. However, it can sometimes be overwhelming and difficult to select the right products for your needs. That’s why Bosch created multiple online tools that can help you with your product selection, based on your own selection criteria.
With the video product selector, the right Bosch video product can be found for any application. A wide range of selection criteria ensures the list of solutions is narrowed down to only those cameras that fit the needs. Next to that, product specs can be compared side by side and items can be added to a wish list.
To install cameras, accessories are often needed. Due to the amount of different installation types and available accessories, it is a challenge to know which products are needed in a specific situation. The guides explain which accessories are needed per installation type. Up to now, two guides are available: one for the universal accessories and a MIC IP specific guide.