Camden is an industry-leading manufacturer of innovative and competitively priced door activation, control and locking products. Camden brings an unsurpassed combination of performance and value to every access control and automatic door project. As an ISO-9002:2015 certified company with a manufacturing defect rate of less than 1%, Camden has warehouses in Toronto and San Diego to provide 2 day shipping across North America. The company exclusively offers the only ½” thick fire rated RIM strike, 915Mhz spread spectrum wireless system, new battery-less Kinetic™ wireless system, REX detector with on-board programming buttons and a range of line and battery operated touchless switches. Learn more
CAMDEN DOOR CONTROLS
- Camden Introduces its CX-DE1200 Series of Delayed Egress Magnetic Locks
- Introducing Our TouchlessWave.com Website
- Our New 1500 Line of "All-in-One" Fire Rated Electric Strikes is Here
- Camden Releases New CM-7536VR Series ColumnTM Switches with Illuminated No-Touch Sensor
- Specification Writer Services available for your Camden project
Camden at CANASA 2022
- CX-EPD1289L - 5 Things You Need to Know!
- CM-336 - 5 Things You Need to Know!
- CX-DE1200 Delayed Egress Magnetic Locks - 5 Things You Need to Know!
- MProx-BLE - 5 Things You Need to Know!
- Kinetic - 5 Things You Need to Know!
- CX-ED1379 - 5 Things You Need to Know!
- CX-ED1079L & CX-ED2079 Universal Gr.1 & 2 Electric Strike Installation.
- CM-RQE70 PIR ‘Request to Exit’ Detectors
- Barrier-Free Restroom Controls & Emergency Call Systems