For over 37 years years, Anixter and CommScope have collaborated to facilitate effective network infrastructure decisions for organizations worldwide. By partnering together, we provide our customers with extensive expertise, strategic industry insight, deep inventory and a global reach that consistently produces reliable, high-performance technology and network solutions. Together, the companies utilize a global distribution network to ship 99 percent of copper, fiber and wireless solutions within 24 hours from more than 100 warehouses on three different continents.
At CommScope we push the boundaries of communications technology to create the world’s most advanced networks. Across the globe, our people and solutions are redefining connectivity, solving today’s challenges and driving the innovation that will meet the needs of what’s next. In 2019, CommScope acquired ARRIS and RUCKUS. The combined companies provide greater technology, solutions and employee talent, with broader access to new and growing markets. This combination created a communications company with unmatched breadth, depth and capabilities. Never has our potential been so great.
CommScope is an Alliance Partner.
- CommScope SYSTIMAX Solutions - Highly advanced SYSTIMAX solutions give enterprise executives and IT managers plenty of power to tackle mission-critical, high-bandwidth and emerging applications.
- CommScope Uniprise Solutions - Uniprise solutions are ideal for enterprise customers that need superior value over world-class performance.
- CommScope Enterprise Solutions - Products used in both SYSTIMAX Solutions and Uniprise Solutions.
- CommScope Wireless Solutions - CommScope Wireless Solutions supports the emerging mobile society, and the companies that make this today's reality, with a comprehensive portfolio of complete wireless solutions.
- CommScope Broadband Solutions - CommScope is a leading provider of cabinets, apparatus and cable solutions for wireline telecommunication carriers.
- CommScope RUCKUS Solutions - RUCKUS® products enable any IT organization, regardless of size or sophistication, to easily deploy, manage and grow increasingly complex networks that serve both IT and OT requirements.
CommScope Infrastructure Solutions
Increasing demands on today’s building and campus networks require an end-to-end infrastructure platform that’s resilient, agile and future-ready. CommScope’s SYSTIMAX copper/fiber portfolio delivers, as it has for more than 30 years. Built on the science of innovation.
CommScope Propels Data Centers into the Future
Today, CommScope introduced Propel, a high-speed fiber platform designed to help data center managers respond to the exponential increase in demand they are experiencing for computing power. This new technology facilitates the migration to Terabit speeds, by providing reliable connectivity and a robust network infrastructure that aligns with rapidly emerging data center applications, enabling faster, more efficient access to data.
CommScope’s FiberGuide® fiber management systems offer the greatest breadth of data center optical raceway products in the industry.
Ultra-Low-Loss Singlemode and Multimode Fiber Maximizes the Data Center Backbone
Learn more how CommScope is substantially expanding its complete portfolio of fiber solutions needed for any and all network speeds.
CommScope's New High Speed Migration Platform
CommScope’s High Speed Migration platform includes the fiber, connectivity, design and management solutions you need to keep your infrastructure agile and flexible, efficient and easily scalable.
- SYSTIMAX® Infrastructure Solution Provider Guide
- SYSTIMAX® structured cabling systems
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 1: SYSTIMAX Applications
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 2a: GigaSPEED® X10D Solution
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 2b: GigaSPEED® X10D FUTP Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 3: InstaPATCH® Plus Solutions with LazrSPEED® , TeraSPEED® and OptiSPEED®
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 3S: 100G & 40G Ethernet, 16G & 8G Fibre Channel Application Performance Specifications Supplement – SYSTIMAX InstaPATCH® Plus Solution
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 4: InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 4S: Supplement for InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber Solutions for 100G and 40G Ethernet and 128G and 32G Fiber Channel Applications
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 5: InstaPATCH® 360 Fiber TAP Solutions
- SYSTIMAX® Performance Specifications—Volume 6: SYSTIMAX® ULL (Ultra-Low-Loss) Fiber Solutions for Ethernet and Fibre Channel Multimode Applications
- SYSTIMAX® cabling design and installation guidelines for the ION®-E solution
- SYSTIMAX® ULL (Ultra-Low-Loss) Fiber Solutions for Ethernet and Fibre Channel Multimode Applications
- High Speed Migration
- imVision® Automated Infrastructure Management
SYSTIMAX Case Study