Fluke Networks is the worldwide leader in certification, troubleshooting, and installation tools for professionals who install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure. From installing the most advanced data centers to restoring service in the worst weather, our combination of legendary reliability and unmatched performance ensure jobs are done efficiently. Based in Everett, Wash., the company distributes products in more than 50 countries.
Fluke Networks is Trusted
Fluke Networks is the world-leading provider of network test and monitoring solutions to speed the deployment and improve the performance of networks and applications. Leading enterprises and service providers trust Fluke Networks’ products and expertise to help solve today’s toughest issues and emerging challenges in WLAN security, mobility, unified communications and datacenters.
Fluke Networks solutions are trusted by:
- By 98 of the Fortune 100 Companies
- Network professionals to help them deploy, manage and troubleshoot business critical networks
- Agencies, Enterprises & Carriers around the world
- IE Whitepaper Standards and Testing
- Ensure Accuracy and Maximize the Value of Your Cable Testing Equipment with Calibration
- Fiber Contamination, Cleaning and Inspection. Introduction.
- Testing Strategies for SYSTIMAX® High Speed Migration Solutions
- With Legrand and Supperior Essex: Considerations for the Design and Field Testing of an Optimized High-Power PoE Cabling System
MPO – Multi Fiber Pro
View more videos at www.youtube.com/FlukeNetworksVideo