Inline Ratchet P-Clamps from HellermannTyton
Inline Ratchet P-Clamps from HellermannTyton take the company's popular RPC product family to new places and applications.
What’s Great About Inline Ratchet P-Clamps
The Inline RPCs feature several of industry-leading, built-in attachments. That means, instead of fastening them with a screw or bolt, installers can utilize a choice of round or oval fir trees as well as adhesive mounts. No tools or additional hardware are needed for securing to a hole or panel. The robust design and impact-resistant PA66 material makes them ideal for heavy duty applications both indoors and out. The fir trees exhibit low insertion force and high extraction resistance. The adjustable clamp can be closed by hand to the desired diameter. The release feature allows easy and nondestructive removal of cables simply by using a flat-head screwdriver. In this way, the clamp can be reused or serviced without removing it from the mounting surface.
Features and Benefits
- Clamp and mount combination means no extra hardware is needed.
- Mount is directly below clamp as opposed to offset, providing a smaller footprint.
- One-piece ratchet closure is easier to open than standard metal clamps, for time-saving, toolless, one-handed installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Plastic construction is safe on bundles, won’t chafe or crush.
- Clamp saddle provides additional routing option using a cable tie, eliminating the need to drill or add complex routing parts.